The Shamrock periodically offers "drop-in" practice ice during the curling season.
Cost for "Drop-In Curling": $10 per curler (incl. GST). Curlers do not need to belong to a Shamrock curling league in order to participate.
Sheets for "Drop-In Curling" are not booked in advance. Unlike Ice Rental bookings, Drop-In Curling sheets are not booked in advance. The office will always do its best to offer private sheets to individuals or small groups, but if "drop-in" participation levels are high then some level of sharing will be necessary.
Clean-soled indoor shoes are required. Outdoor footwear will not be permitted on the ice surface. Please consult this Use-of-Ice Etiquette sheet for further information on proper on-ice conduct. Rental equipment (e.g., brooms, sliders, delivery aids) will be available for drop-in participants at no extra charge.
Dates and Times for "Drop In" Curling for the 2018-19 curling season:
(please note: the dates and times for "Drop-In Curling" will be frequently updated throughout the season - always check this page for up-to-date information!)
- Thursday, October 4th - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Friday, October 5th - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Saturday, October 6th - 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Sunday, October 14th - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 21st - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 28th - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 4th - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 18th - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 25th - 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Questions about "Drop-In Curling"? Please contact Chris.